Individual lessons are paid for on a monthly basis – a 5% discount will be offered if you pay for 6 months in advance. 10% for paying for a full year in advance. Semester-based classes (these are predominantly performance oriented classes like the Community Ensembles programs) can also be paid for on a recurring billing cycle. So you only need to sign up once! These classes are already heavily subsidized by grants funding, so the same discounts do not apply.
- Family Discount – Villa Musica is happy to offer a family discount to all students (adults and children) in your immediate family over and above the first registration. A 5% discount applies to any member of your family who enrolls in a group class or ensemble. Sorry, this does not apply to private lessons.
- Private Lesson Group Class Incentive – All private students are eligible to enroll in one group class per semester at a 15% discount.
- Commitment Discount – A 5% discount will be offered if you pay for 6 months in advance. 10% for paying for a full year
- IN PERSON – Drop by Villa Musica, fill in a registration form and pay via cash, check or credit card.
- BY MAIL – Send us a check to the address at the bottom of this screen.
- ON LINE – Fill in the form above and we will create an invoice for you with a SECURE link where you can enter your credit card information. To request more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Classes – Cancellations must be submitted by sending an email to email@example.com. Full refunds will be processed if received before the semester begins minus a $10 processing fee. Refunds received after the class has commenced will be given at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Individual Lessons – Individual lesson cancellation requires 30 days written notice to admin. Please print the following discontinuation form and turn it into the front desk. Your 30-days begins when this form is received. Copies of the discontinuation form are also available at the front desk.